Class website

Sunday, May 10, 2020

5/11 - 5/15

AVTF II, AVTF III & Broadcast Video Applications

Zoom Meeting Monday 5/11 at 11:30 a.m. - Go to Schoology for meeting information.

Seniors: 
If you are a Senior and want to make up any work from the last couple of weeks, all your work must be submitted by Monday 5/11 at 3:30 PM since all teachers need to have Senior grades finalized by Tuesday 5/12.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions!

Underclassmen:
This week is Make-up week.  If you missed any written assignments over the last few weeks, this is your week to make them up.  I am not giving new assignments, in order to give students the opportunity to make up missing written assignments.  I will not take any video assignments this week, since we are not working on a show this week.  I will spend this week working on updating grades in the grade book.  All make up work must be submitted by Thursday 5/14 of this week!

If you have an interest in working as a member of the Morning Show Crew next school year, please reach out to me to let me know.

 Let me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment